This easy flourless chocolate cake recipe uses only five ingredients! Watch the video to see how it is done. The text instructions on how to make this delicious cake recipe is below the video. Enjoy:)
2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup)
1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
8 oz. of bittersweet good quality chocolate (60 % cocoa or higher)
1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
Directions on making the easy flourless chocolate cake recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Melt the butter and bittersweet chocolate in a pot then set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the sifted unsweetened cocoa powder and sugar. Whisk it together.
4. Crack the eggs in the same bowl and whisk it all together.
5. Add the butter mixture a little at a time to the dry ingredients. You don’t want the melted mixture too hot or it will end up scrambling the eggs when you add it in. Use a whisk to temper the mixture a little. Do this slowly until everything is added.
6. Add to a prepared springform pan that has already been lined and buttered with parchment paper.
7. Place in the oven for 45 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let it cool a little before removing from the pan.
9. Garnish with powdered sugar or any way to your liking. Enjoy this easy flourless chocolate cake recipe
If you prefer to make a simple chocolate cake recipe with flour you can find it on our site too.